Entrepreneurship and Innovation – Education and Technology
These are the two big areas in which I can apply my knowledge and experience to make your clients, students or employees to reflect and take action.
From tiny TED-like (18m) conferences to semester long courses, from individualized sessions to sessions for more than 1,000 people and from pure face-to-face to blended and pure online interactive sessions, I have developed the ability to build knowledge collectively and in an enjoyable way. Examples of topics I can talk about with proficiency:
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies.
- Entrepreneurship in Latin America, Eastern Europe, Islamic World, Sub-Saharan Africa or Emerging Asia.
- Fundraising for Startups: From scarce resources to innovation.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship: Why and how to grow a company that is not mine?
- The Myth of the Idea and the Upsidedown Startup.
Education and Technology
- The Future of Distance Learning.
- The Startups that will change the future of Education.
- The Blended Experience: successfully adding Online content to Face-to-face courses.
- Online Teaching: How to teach from anywhere?
- Teaching Entrepreneurship Online.
- Blockchain Entrepreneurship.